- Construction of the Renaissance style Château by sire Claude Bonnet, land-owner and Alderman in the city of Mâcon
- Oldest documents attesting that the Perrachon family owns and cultivates vineyards in the noted wine-village of Juliénas
- Colonel Duluat de Saint-Léon (proud soldier of Napoleon) acquired Château Bonnet and the adjoining 7 ha. When he died, Château Bonnet will be passed onto the family de Labretoigne Du Mazel (in 1876)
- The poet Alphonse de Lamartine stays at Château Bonnet with his friend Colonel Duluat
- First commercial bottling of the family’s wines by Louis Perrachon
- Pierre Perrachon joins his father and his brother as appointed winemaker. The vines he grows are located mainly in Juliénas but also Chénas and Moulin à Vent.
- Monique and Pierre Perrachon acquire the wine-estate of Château Bonnet, rich in history by the recognition of the high-quality of its wines
- Pierre-Yves Perrachon, son of Monique and Pierre, starts working with his parents at Château Bonnet
- Marie-Luce, Pierre-Yves’ wife, sells her pharmacy and takes part in the “Château Bonnet” adventure
- Pierre-Yves acquires a 2.40 ha vineyard in Saint-Amour, located on the Côte de Besset
- Charlotte, the second daughter joins Château Bonnet
- Julien, the last of the siblings completes the team
The rest is to be built
A tasting at Château Bonnet ?
Our Domaine is open Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sundays and days-off by appointment only.
We prefer if you call us before your arrival to arrange a meeting time, we can be in the vineyard, on a tractor, in delivery ...